My vehicle was on loan while I was 4000 miles away, I got a call that it broke down on the freeway. The tow truck driver knew of a good mechanic so off it went.

Got a call from the owner of the business, or so he said, and was told what was wrong with it. I agreed to have the work done but also asked for a quote for some additional work, he looked at it and told me he could provide a quick fix with JB Weld that wouldn't cost me much, I asked for a quote to repair it correctly and when given the quote agreed to have it done.

I started having issues with the vehicle so I took it into another mechanic, he found that someone had used JB Weld to make a repair and the repair wasn't working.

I checked the itemized receipt and found where he charged me PARTS and one hour labor for the repair. I now suspect the original work was not done either but will find out when I talk to the latest mechanic.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THE "OWNER" GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE BUT AFTER CHECKING HIS WORK IT'S ALL A SCAM

Comments